hi

hi

Saturday, October 27, 2007

what if the meanings change?

I don't like how out of whack my sleep schedule gets on the weekends. I predict a really tired Monday.

So my Saturday plans fell through, now I'm stuck with nothing to do on Halloween weekend. Have to make my own fun now.

Work goes fast, each task is so time consuming. Had some of the cheap Sammie sandwiches from Quiznos for lunch, pretty good for how cheap they were.

Rode home and started work on my hat. Rode back to school for movie night.

The first one, Red Angel, I had heard of. It was decent though the romance was really forced. At least she lived in the end. The second one, Alphaville, was a sci-fi without any sci-fi effects. Pretty neat but philosophical stuff got lost on me a little at times. The movies ran late so I pedaled back full speed to the dorms and Sean was already at my place hanging with Lindsay so we skipped off to 30 Days of Night with minimal dawdling.

30 Days of Night was awesome for the most part. A few lagging "okay, now what?" moments but overall a good Vampire flick. Josh Hartnett never interested me before I saw him in Sin City and now this movie. Yeah, hes sort of hot when hes dark.

James was also in attendance at 30 Days Of Night and we walked back together and traded off some comics. Transmetropolitan and Sin City mostly, and I got the rest of The Boys back from him and that's cool. I love The Boys, I don't know how popular it is but I really bonded with the story while waiting for it to start again. It is like, my little discovered prize that I put effort into loving.

No comments: