hi

hi

Monday, October 22, 2007

a shopping cart full of body parts

Slept in so much on Sunday. Didn't get much done and didn't sleep too well because of it. Got my last photos shot and read some Art History. Lindsay was nice and helpful for some of the photos.

Was awake for all of Art History; no where near nodding off. Have to make time to go to the museum and see a Greek vase and write about it. Maybe tomorrow? Oh wait, I'm seeing Nightmare Before Christmas 3D tomorrow. Well, maybe I could squeeze it in? Hmmmn.

Played around with graham crackers in the dark room but I decided to take off early and get my roll developed instead of wasting time and printing sheets. Good thing I left early because it took Fred Meyer ages to get my roll developed. I hate biking on Burnside, I don't like riding with civilians on the sidewalk but those drivers are just too nuts to drive with. They really need a Burnside bike lane. Got back and made two awesome prints. One you can identify an arm but the teacher said it was cool that way (hope she isn't setting a trap). I have a week to make one more print. It is good to be ahead. I need more printer paper though. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow. I did another of Lindsay just for fun. The lights and darks are really cool but it isn't flattering.

Time Arts was spent shooting our video. We got some weird looks. I was dressed up in "auntie" clothes, we had some mannequins, and other miscellaneous fun stuff. Not quite as noticeable as the group with the shopping cart full of mannequin parts but still weird enough. Hhaha. Fun to be an art student. We got it all done, despite problems with the battery (not charged, gee thanks last person to use it). I think it will come together...well.

Had a lot to lug back with me so it was slow going. Ate two servings of left overs. Burger meat, cheese and tater tots ALL IN ONE BOWL.

Wrote up my essay about Allan McCollum for class tomorrow. Now to read some textbookles.

No comments: