hi

hi

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I forgot I don't like the flavor of green tea

Yesterday was what felt like my first real day to relax. I didn't have any homework, I was all caught up in class and I had most of the night to kick back. Whoo!

Started work on my digital tools shape project, got the areas all shaped out and whatnot. Got a head start on my gray scale, a lot of people were having issues with Illustrator and Illustrator was having issues with them. Lots of chat about Macho Advetures Battlerama with Jim and Karen. More ideas and thoughts and feelings to bring to the table next club meeting. Shared my special Mats Mats candy around with some nice people.

Drawing, uhg my guys head was too small but the critique didn't go that badly. We had a late start on the ink drawing of the lady and I was going really slowly to make sure I got the lines correct. Also I wasn't allowing myself to do new lines over the old lines before, I had worked with the lines I had which was why my man looked horrible. The addition of my fault lines made this drawing look fab! Didn't get around to adding true values, I just outlined the values instead so it was more of a line drawing. Arvie seemed to dig it.

Stopped by Trader Joe's and did some grocery shopping. I grabbed a thing of chocolate and green tea flavored yogurt to try out. The green tea was a mistake. Here is my reaction to it:

Yeah it was gross. Never again. Hopefully the chocolate is better/actually good.

Lounged about. Lindsay dyed her hair for Halloween. It looks like dear old mums for a minute then she dyed it again. Then she looked like dear old mum if she was dressing up as me circa 2006.

Got to bed at a reasonable hour as today is a big big day! Now to go wander about and sneak into the background of peoples photos.

No comments: