hi

hi

Monday, October 8, 2007

basketed

Woke up with terrible pains all up my legs. My thighs hurt when I put pressure on them and my calves ache when I twist my legs in different positions. Not sure if it is vitamin deficiency, dehydration, or just the extra funtime exercise I did over the weekend. Either way, it has stuck with me all bloody day. Ahhg. Advil worked a little bit.

Art History, we went over the pre-Greek art. Pretty spiffy and I was able to contribute to conversation. Got a B on my test, which was pretty spiffy because she only took away points from the areas I know I missed (locations and titles). We got out a little early so I called mum and asked her to send me some important top secret documents.

Felt all confidant and stuff when I was helping set up the darkroom. Walked about like I knew what I was doing (and I mostly did). Sally liked a great deal more of the photos from the two rolls, and I did too. Some of the night shots look great and maybe two of the photos I took of Chervona has parts in focus/not blurred. The beach trip photos have a thick blanket of gray. I developed a smashing picture of grass and plant life blowing in the bluff winds and a shot of the street at night, both of which she was all "oohhh!" over and said that "I got it". Huzzah. I'll probably work in the darkroom after class tomorrow, just gotta do two more prints for the assignment. And about six prints just for fun. And go to Trader Joe's and go shopping.

Rachel brought in her baby Byron during lunch. Cute little kid; wasn't scared of me or nothing. Rachel also had dyed her hair with the same bang dye job as Diana's. Well similar to it, looked really great.

Finished up my animation during class (about 10 people still did not have theirs finished; I thought they were due today and I was behind?). Put it into the animation lunchbox and it looks AMAZING. Exactly how I wanted it to be. I forgot to draw the clothes on the lady (she climbs over the box and it tips and she rolls over the front of it out of frame) but you can't really see anything...Hahaha. If I have time I think I'll ink it and reshoot it. The pencil lines are soooo light. Oh and put clothing on her. Diana was helping me animate it and when I finished and hit play she went "woah!" and Rose came in and went "woah!" as well. After class she complimented me with some more "great job"'s. I'm so proud of myself. I doodled a bit more of the lady in the animation. After speed drawing it is hard to slow down.

Rode home with the aching legs and swung by the front office to see if a package had arrived for me. And it did! I have side baskets for my bike now. I attached them all by myself too (Lynsey helped with one of the screw/nut dealies but I did the other five all by my lonesome). Really hard to do it by myself, lots of maneuvering around the basket and back tire and reaching around with a wrench and screwdriver. But I got them attached just faboo.

Sean stopped over right as I was starting to work on my sketchbook assignment so we sat on my porch drawing together. I didn't have time to not do my city scape perspective assignment (to ignore it and watch tellie) tonight so I moved my TV onto the porch and we watched Prison Break and Heroes as I drew the city around me and Sean drew whatever.

Prison Break: OH MY!! THE BOX! Ahhhg how why what? Prison Break always amazes me with their lack of compassion for main characters. It really moves along. They could have drawn out the "what is in the box?" bit for a few more episodes but NOPE. They didn't. And ahhg I can't believe they did that. And Michael doesn't know. Oh gee, at least he is smart enough to not trust Bellick. Hee Hee and Sucre is back, they can't get rid of all the characters.

Heroes: Okay, so he doesn't care what is in his box and he snogs bad-accent. Pfft. And Sylar can't quite recoup his powers which is a bummer but he did need a cap on his abilities somewhere along the line. Haha I loved Kensei's expression as Hiro ditched him. That was brilliant. And HRG as the enigma is back (I'm wondering if their is a second guy in those frames but probably is Bennet as Bennet was sorta bad). And Claire snogged that guy? He was a peeper! Ewewew!! Those twins and their plot line bore me, maybe because my reception is fuzzy and I can't read the subtitles.

Not so happy with my cityscape, oh well.

Legs hurt, blaaahh.

No comments: