hi

hi

Sunday, October 7, 2007

missing pipes and a little drizzle drizzle

Got my two rolls developed at Fred Meyer today. Both were done in twenty minutes with no problems at all. Take that Rite Aid and Pro Photo! The Fred Meyer was on 20th and Burnside, when I biked their I remembered it as the area I got so lost in when I was first biking back to my dorms over a month ago. It is all so familiar and easy to navigate now. Well easier. I don't know why they don't have a bike lane on Burnside, seeing as how it splits Portland into North and South. Sort of a major road.

After that I went to PNCA to work in the darkroom. The darkroom had the chemicals ready to go but the water was weird; there was a missing pipe and the temp gauge said the water was well over what it was supposed to be. I didn't want to fiddle with it alone so I just cut my film and put it into the sleeves (some of the shots look great, booyah!).

On First Thursday, at Floating World Comics, Jason told me Exterminators volume three was in my box. I picked it up today and still have not read it (whats wrong with me? It is AMAZING the only trade paper back I'm actually splurging on). Its my reward, I have schoolwork first!

Biking back from Floating World Comic's it started to rain. I am now familiar with biking in the rain. Bike gets good traction, I just get chilled.

I'm a little over 2/3 done with my animation. The last 1/3 is the fast part so it shouldn't take as long as the first thirds took. Watched Death Proof while working on it. It's much longer with the added scenes but I don't really like the added bits and without Planet Terror the first part is painfully boring. But that car chase is AMAZINGER since I last saw it.

Earlier today I did my laundry, wheee! Oh and I had some of Sean's stew for dinner and watched a little bit of 5th Element. And I ate some more delicious taffy.

The sprinkler is still leaking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good self discipline,putting schoolwork over graphic novel pleasure! And you are working hard on photography too, not letting teacher's lack of positive feedback influence you. :)