hi

hi

Thursday, October 11, 2007

macs have their revenge

The internet was reset at Goose Hollow and I need to get the new IP adress so I can connect. In other words the internet was down for me last night and so there was no post because of it. Guess I shouldn't have made fun of all those people with macs who didn't have their internet for weeks (macs are lame).

Having the internet down gave me time to tidy up the apartment and to read the new volume of Exterminators. I just love that comic, it is setting everything up wonderfully and the story telling is brilliant. The colorist does such a good job, really lovely piece of work. I love how Mrs. Perez became an exterminator and whooped butt on those roaches. I need to reread it all, so much is going on and there are only three volumes out.

I got all my six photos in for the line/texture/value assignment. My value pieces were a little iffy but all in all I had some dynamic photos. The last one of the surfers looks great, all the fancy burning and stuff worked out wonderfully. Had to time it for 23 seconds at 75 magenta and burn in the sky for 10 seconds at 45 magenta. Oh how I wish it were as easy as taking a photo but like abstract art it can't be done by just anyone.

We moved onto video in Time Arts and we spent time fooling around with some clips of kids washing a dog and getting familiar with iMovie.

Mum emailed me saying dad might not be home for Thanksgiving.

And Happy Late Birthday to dear ol' Grandpa Pedersen.

No comments: