hi

hi

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

*ding* laundry is done

I hope that my laundry looks a little less ravaged by the machine. Stupid heavy duty mechanic monsters. Grrr. Well it seems warm and fluffy. Should be good then.

Road my bike again. Slowly getting easier to get up the hill. Don't know what I'll do when it rains. Everyone else has a city bike, mine stands out a little. I don't need to join the popular crowd, with their pastel artsy bikes. I'd stand out more if I had a Ninja or something. Just calculated the distance to school: 1.21 miles and round trip (slightly different round) makes it 2.39 in total. Kinda wishing I could brag about it being all "OHhhh I bike five miles to school" But nope, just a mile. Well, that's a mile I don't have to walk.

Digital Tools we got right into it. We turned in our Photoshop assignment and then we were introduced to Illustrator. I'm not familiar with it at all, but I'm picking it up pretty quick. Working on a line vector piece that I will print out all pretty like on Thursday.

Drawing was more gesture and contour, near the end we got into shading and doing subtraction by way of highlighting, instead of addition by way of shadowing. Rather neat. There was also lots of hair fluffing going on between me and a few of my classmates.

Lunchtime I went to Utrecht to get the color aid cards and some vine charcoal. AHHHGG! I hope the color aid cards will be used extensively for ever and ever! $40! For a bunch of colored screen printed cards!!!!! There are not enough exclamation marks! Grrr. Might have James of Cidney gimme $20 and we will share the cards. Still the $40 came from my account. And I know all the photo gear I will have to get will run me at least that amount.

Yup. Trillian is going to have to get a job. Booo!!

Going to see tEEth tonight with Mollie and Mel. The remaining TBA events I will be seeing are: Cartune Xprez, Andrew Dickson, and Some Cats From Japan.

No comments: