hi

hi

Monday, July 16, 2012

weekends are for the weak

I am kerpooped. Totally, utterly. Ohhh man. Long day at work. I rolled out of bed at 8:20ish. Showered. Stuffed some food into a tupperware and called it lunch. I caught shirts for almost the whole long day. 1600 in one order, around 300 in the other job. Not that I'm counting. Because counting....ahhh that gets way too specific. I worked with Brock and we listened to a comedy station on Pandora. That was fun. Chris got us pizza for lunch, so that was awesome. I just caught and caught and caught. Chris got on the press for the (relatively) smaller job.

I have Monday off. And there was a sampler shirt that Chris had no need for, so I snagged it. Double yay.

Now I'm waiting on the latest episode of Breaking Bad. Think I'll make myself some tea and do the dishes.

Though that would mean being on my feet. Hmmm.

Edit: I walked downstairs and my legs were like WHAT WHAT WHAT ARE YOU DOING? So now I am in bed. I'll do the dishes in the morning.

No comments: