hi

hi

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I want to work more so I can listen to more!

It's amazing how fast one can turn around jobs when they are single color, and just one sided, or if they use a color present in a previous job. No new squeegees/floodbars to clean, minimal set up and registration, just boom on the press and off through the heater. Andrew and I talked about Dark Knight Rises and printed some shirts. I boxed those shirts up, and the other earlier shirts. Then I cleaned the ink off the screens, but not the emulsion, and cleaned the squeegees. A good full day of work. Hurray!

I listened to a whole bunch of Reamde today. SO GOOD! AHH! I was considering switching to a different audiobook, but then it started getting more involved, with greater overlaps, and ahh dang it is super engaging.

I'm working this weekend, but got Friday off, so now I can see a midnight showing of Dark Knight Rises! Hurray! Or a Friday showing...though I gotta see it soon before the internet blows up and spoils it for me. Hahah.

The bossman is taking a vacation, so I'm making sure to clock some hours now before the shop closes up (though there should still be work happening, though just less of it).

No comments: