hi

hi

Friday, July 20, 2012

BATMAN!

I don't work tomorrow, so I said "screw it!" and went to see the entire Batman trilogy. In theaters. Back to back to back. Batman Begins at 6:30, Dark Knight at 9pm, and Dark Knight Rises, after trailers, at around 12:20. I went by myself but befriended the two dudes I sat with, Jimmy and Jerry. We shared snacks and all was awesome. Exhausting. My eyes are bugging. But DAMN. So good. I liked that I watched it immediately after the first two. It was both a refresher, but also a mood setter. They work so well as a trilogy. It was an intense finale with some literally jaw dropping moments. AHhh now I need some sleep.

I taped screens, and reclaimed screens, and learned how to use this heat thingy to apply these thingies to thingies. I'm tired...so my explanation skills are shot. Listened to more awesome Reamde.

Joseph Gordon Levitt is such a hunk.

No comments: