hi

hi

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

scanning the day away






Spent the middle part of the day scanning photos. Photos of grandpa, photos of grandma, photos of dad, photos of auntie. And I have more photos to go! Had some Doctor Who and Oz playing in the background while I worked. Tomorrow I'll do it again. It's fun to sort and organize and get digital copies of photos. It is also good because, in scanning, I can adjust the contrast and make some photos better in appearance.

Dad made awesome burgers for lunch. I should have him teach me how to make them before I leave.

Chicken, potato, and broccoli for dinner. Mmm.

Glee was relentlessly serious and dramatic and pulled the heartstrings. They really didn't have to go and do what they did with the end, but they did it anyway. Boo. Raising Hope was hilarious. One of the best episodes they've had in a while.

No comments: