hi

hi

Friday, February 24, 2012

2002 was 10 years ago

My Grandfather's memorial will be March 1st.

I did not called in for Jury Duty.

Now the time is nigh to really get everything together so I can head on down to California. Daaaamn.

Anyway. Slept in. Had a little breakfast. Watched Bron/Broen. Mom napped and read. Dad did Dad stuff (car repair). I scanned in a few more pictures. Now I just have to do the wedding photos! All though I'll be visiting Mats Mats again soon, so then I'll probably collect more photos to scan...ahhh. Still, I got a good chunk of nice photos scanned. Go me!

After a chicken salad dinner, we watched Moneyball. It was better than I was expecting it to be. I liked Chris Pratt as Hatteberg. That was a lovely little piece of casting. Not a movie I'll watch a second time, but not too shabby considering I would never have picked it for something to watch. Baseball isn't my thing.

So now I think I'll watch more Danish/Swedish murder mystery. It is good stuff. Thankfully there are only ten episodes to be watched.

No comments: