hi

hi

Saturday, February 25, 2012

pants!

Slept in. Had an egg salad sandwich for an early lunch/breakfast. Had some tea.

Ma came home from a busy day doing exercise stuff at the Y. We all chilled out.

Then after several walks with Holly, we went into town! First Dad got some car parts, then we went to Old Navy. I tried on a bunch of pairs of pants and discovered that I am down a size! How great is that? Some of the pants were just ridiculously tight, but that was more the style. Anyway, found two lovely pairs. Didn't get anything else, though some of the shirts looked nice. I have enough shirts though. Way too many shirts. I don't have many pants. I sort of cycle through the same three pairs. I really need to sort through my clothes in preparation for my move. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow? Listen to audiobooks and sort. My room itself is a clothing pile mess. It wouldn't take that much effort to set it to rights.

We did some food shopping afterwards. Mom said to one of the Albertson's workers that I was wondering where the hard cider was. ME! Put it on me! How could you mom? Ask for your own booze. Hahah. We also got doughnuts, and we ate said doughnuts while on the Anderson Hill trail. Mmm yum.

Back at home, we ate some clam chowder, popped open some of the cider and watched Bird on a Wire on Netflix. It was cute. Lots of yelling from Goldie Hawn.

Gotta scan. Gotta sort. Gotta get shit done.

No comments: