hi

hi

Saturday, September 3, 2011

so much nothing but even still, I want to do less

Ma and pa went to Mats Mats to haul stuff, and I slept in. Had some toast and tea. Relaxed.

Pa made lunch, and the hot dogs were quite good. Later on, it was another pump house work shift. Corrected the rafter thingies and nailed them in. Dad cut the plywood for the inside, and we struggled to get it shoved into place. I supported it as Dad got a couple preliminary nails in, and I finished off the middle three and Dad did the outer two. It really is a two, sometimes would be nice if it was three, person job. We walked Holly. I worked on portraits. We hot tubbed. Dinner was steak. Ma and pa went to bed early.

The Blackberry Festival is tomorrow. There is the chalk art contest, but I don't really feel like entering. Lethargy and all that.

Todays Portrait Is: Amy Adams.

No comments: