hi

hi

Thursday, September 1, 2011

pump it

Dad made Fisherman's Special breakfast. Yum! I did my internet rounds and then at 2:30 I was called into pump house construction action! Hurray! In the Spencer family, we bond through labor. I did my best to nail in the inner boards, though my nailing skills are not so good. I improved though! Still, even with elbow action it was hard to get at some spots. It was a good day to work outside. Warm enough but not so hot. We got five wall sections up. It took three and a half hours, but it didn't feel like it. The job is far from done, but we made good progress today.

Dinner was chicken and potatoes. Mmm. Watched Adventure Time and Spirited and Supernatural. Now it is nearly 4am, holy cow! But I wanted to get a portrait done for tomorrow. Though I kind of want to start over on it...again. Hmmn.

Todays Portrait Is: Stephen King.

No comments: