hi

hi

Friday, September 2, 2011

splinter, but not the teenage mutant ninja turtle villain

Have so many splinters from yesterday! Spent the morning picking them out. Had a wee breakfast, did some drawings. Then I was called into action. Less work today than yesterday. Just nailed up another side of the pump house and helped with the roof beams, though they were spaced wrong in the end. Oops.

I haven't been eating much lately. Or rather I have been eating very irregularly. When the evening comes around, I don't feel hungry. Hmmn.

Ma and I soaked in the hot tub. That was nice.

So much of my stuff is still in boxes. I really need to get on that. Will probably have more incentive to do so when the weather turns. Have much more tidying to do. Lethaaargy.

Have more splinters now that the day is done.

Todays Portrait Is: Guy Pearce.

No comments: