hi

hi

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

sweatin'

If I continue to set an alarm, I'll maintain some semblance of a sleep schedule.

Got up before 10. Had some oatmeal and toast. Ma went to work, dad worked on the pieces for a grape arbor. Drew a bit. Watched telly. Didn't get up to much. Dad made burgers for lunch. Yum! After that I helped him assemble the grape arbor. Lots of holding of beams in the hot sun. Nailing boards to different boards. Dad milled the cedar from our property. It is a nice looking arbor. Strong design. It should look good as the grapes grow up it. Now they won't wrangle the plants around them.

Ma came home right as we finished. I just realized I didn't really eat a dinner. Had a bowl of ice cream with So You Think You Can Dance though. Mmm. It was a good show. Voted this time around. Tomorrow I am going to Pulali to see Averie before she is off to Cape Verde (Peace Corps).

It is warm.

Todays Portrait Is: Jennifer Morrison.

No comments: