hi

hi

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

boom

Normally, in the Pacific Northwest, summer doesn't get really nice till the fifth. Imagine our surprise when today turned out to be really nice!

Had my usual toast and tea. Ma, Pa, and I played bocce on the lawn and then I rolled around with Holly for a bit. I'm getting really attached to that dog. If she didn't smell, I would have have her at the end of my bed.

Made myself a sandwich for lunch. Mmm. After lounging about and watching stuff, at 5:45ish I went over to Chris's house for the Fourth of July festivities. We swung by the Chevron and picked up some oil for the deep fryer and I got a nice beer for myself. Dark was a ways away, but Jason (Chris's sister Beth's boyfriend) made some lovely hot dogs, which we enjoyed with our respective beers. But soon night fell and people around the lake started shooting off their fire works. Some were large and some were okay. It was a good selection. Chris, being the fantastic singer that he is, sung the national anthem. Some people nearby applauded. It was a nice night.

Todays Portrait Is: Omar Epps.

No comments: