hi

hi

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

stuff happened I guess

Ahhh I'm tired of blogging the same old nothing.

I helped Dad unload and stack firewood today. I was in the truck bed making piles at the tail gate, which he gathered and put in the rows in the woodshed. Then we filled up the truck bed again from the piles at the garage and unloaded that. Two hours and my back was well bent after. We moved about a cord of wood. It will be nice and dry by winter. That will be nice.

I relaxed and read after that. Good ol' book reading. I think I'll be hauling more wood tomorrow. Or painting. Either way, I'm making cash for my labor. Yay.

Need to get started on my quilt again.

Dinner was potatoes and vegetable medley and tasty burgers. Mmm. Tasty. None of the books that I ordered about two weeks ago have arrived. Come on mail system! All though I'm still not even a fourth done with my current tome. I like the comfort of books. I need to make a task list.

After dinner, we watched the first two episodes of Angels in America. So sad. So well acted. So...odd.

Todays Portrait Is: Aubrey Plaza (portrait number 200!!!)

No comments: