hi

hi

Saturday, July 23, 2011

frustrations

Spent a large chunk of the day trying and failing at portraits. They just were not coming out. Eventually I got to a point where I was satisfied, all though the one of Ackles isn't quite right. The project isn't quite what I thought it would be. I'm getting better but it doesn't seem like as much better as I thought I would be. Now that I've figured out the scanner, I'll try to devote more time to making really nice looking portraits. Mm.

The portrait errors put me in a bad mood.

Scraped some paint. Had some curry. Dad went to bed early because he is going to Brazil tomorrow. Mom and I finished the first disc of Angels in America. Now I'm going to finish watching an episode of Torchwood and then go read.

Todays Portrait Is: Jensen Ackles.

No comments: