hi

hi

Friday, July 22, 2011

neville is so awesome

Yeah, didn't quilt. Or do any portraits. Again, it is probably a bad idea to announce my intentions for the day.

No rain but not much sun.

Did my laundry. Took all the clothes out of my drawers, all the old clothes that is. So I got that done. It is good to not be living out of a suitcase and laundry basket. One more step towards settling in, for better or for worse. Now I gotta go through my closet. Lots of old clothes in there.

Read some of my old essays from gradeschool.

Read more A Dance of Dragons.

At 6ish we headed out to Poulsbo to see Harry Potter in 3D, as ma and pa haven't seen it yet. The 3D gave it a good depth of field but it wasn't needed. It was good the second time around. Afterwards we got some McDonalds and picked up a Yoda toy for Nathan's Toyota (Toy Yoda, get it?).

Got home at around 10:30. Maybe I'll do more tomorrow. Maybe.

Todays Portrait Is: Chris Pratt.

No comments: