hi

hi

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

write away

There is road construction and every now and again you can feel a rumble through the apartment. It's a little bit off putting.

Had some nutella on toast and tea for a late breakfast, and followed it up with a frozen rice and chicken and egg scramble. Moved my computer to the kitchen desk, because then I'll be less inclined to waste time dancing to music in that silly stupid private way that I do. It's serious paper writing time! With maybe a little adventure in the evening.

Worked on my paper. Lots of editing and moving around of this and that. Rephrasing. Inserting longer explanations. I dunno, it still lacks big research holes, but I don't quite know how to back certain things up.

I took a beer break and met Sam at Tugboat for a couple pints. Nice to get out and get away from it all. Then went back to it. I'm not as far along as I would have hoped. There are some times I feel really good about what I am writing, and other times where I don't feel that good. The portrait section is the best and I can see how things are starting to get tied together. I'll also be sending my paper to Kirie for some editing, so that will get a nice fresh set of eyes on it. Once I get this paper in on Friday, it is PRINT PRINT PRINT till I collapse. All though not really because I can't print when there are classes. So then it will just be draw draw draw. I see a lot of late nights. 9:15-2am printing blocks. It is better than getting up early. Ha.

Just have to do this damn paper.

Todays Portrait Is: Paul McGann.

1 comment:

Positive Thoughts said...

For Jesus sake visit me: See the power of positive thinking within you. Please follow my blog and read intersting posts about

Success, Happiness, Motivation, Self Improvement. http://positivethoughts2011.blogspot.com