hi

hi

Friday, April 8, 2011

Tumblr is totally thesis

I'll make this quick, because I have to get back to paper writing.

Got up early. Hate that. In class we went over the sketches. Mine were not so impressive, but there were some cool things happening. I left my wallet at home so I biked home during lunch and grabbed it and then got a burrito. Sat in the sun and ate it. The rest of class was a work time. I didn't get that much work done though...

Went back home and worked on my paper for a few hours. Found out that Joan won't be collecting our papers till Saturday morning, so I have a bit of leeway in the deadline. Yay! Still will get it in Friday, but I don't have to get it spot on the 5pm dot. Which gives me time to do pesky editing and citations and stuff.

Went to yoga, because I gotta have my yoga. I was asked to demo the head stand, because I'm so good at them. Whee.

Went to the Illustration Juried Show, which I neglected to enter this year because I am lame.

Went to the Spirit Animal Show that I am in. Karen set it up really good and some people were really responding to my work. Actually a couple started talking about my fat cat print right next to me! BT, Mel, and Phil left for a bit to see the Pony Club show. I stuck around to chat with Karen but she started talking to a cute guy and I didn't really have anyone to talk with for a bit. Boo! Chicks before...well you know. Anyway. Mel, BT, and Phil returned. At around 9:30, I returned home and got back to my paper.

Can't wait for tomorrow to be finished! And then it is TWO WEEKS TILL THESIS OH MY GOD.

And tomorrow there will be Odd Owl!

Todays Portrait Is: Indira Varma.

No comments: