hi

hi

Sunday, April 24, 2011

my bruvver

Ohh boy. The stress is destroying my appetite. Could only eat about a third of my scramble. It was a bit oily. Nathan and Rubie are in town, Rubie was off doing whatever but Nathan was able to meet up. We met at my studios at 2:30. I printed my outline out. Showed Natey around the studios. Introduced him to Eva and Mel and Dom and others. Practiced my speech. Got some good feedback. We walked down to Cool Moon and got some ice cream. I got mint chocolate chip and he got kulfi and lychee flavored. Nate is daring like that, I suppose. It was a beauuuitful day. Sunny and just warm enough. Nathan has a jump on the family freckles, but I'll catch up.

We parted ways and I organized 20 complete poster sets, now I just need to tie them up. I found some friends and listened to Dom practice but I headed home to work some more. I can't tell if I am saying something or nothing. And it is so bumbly. I think I need to read less from an outline while practicing, because it is too much improv. Tomorrow I'll transcribe the recorded speech I have thus far and add to it and practice practice practice. I'm running out of time so fast! Where did it go?

Watched Doctor Who (which was FANTASTIC) and cut up more scraps for Save the Sloth bands. Gotta have some non thesis task to do every day.

Todays Portrait Is: Dexter Fletcher.

No comments: