hi

hi

Monday, April 25, 2011

do a lot, do a little, get it done

Oi vey. Sleeping in I think is my form of panic. It is my safe space. I get all cozy and I know once I leave, I'll have to start working on stuff. Instead of panic attacks and freak outs, I just ignore it with plenty of bed rest. For better or for worse.

So yeah, took a while to get started. And transcribing my speech took a long time as well. about 2 and a half hours. Didn't get to school till 7:45. Got some bread and hummus and a fizzy drink and practiced with Karen, Leah, and Mel in the print studio. They all agreed that it indeed sounded like something, not nothing. My big fear is spending half an hour talking about nothing. I just need to add a bit about observational drawing and figure out exactly what I'll say about my pieces. The break between lunch and the 4:30 proposals on Tuesday is uber practice and figure stuff out time. And then after that proposal, more practice and stuff. Might miss the practice, if it seems like that might be necessary. I listened to We Buy Diamonds do a run through of their performance. They rock so hard. I printed up some more sloth bands. Then headed home.

I feel pretty good about where I am. I need to stick to my schedule pretty dead on for the next two days, but that is just two days. And it isn't the hardest schedule.

Spring Focus Week 2011 begins. My final semester at PNCA comes to an end. My four years at PNCA are almost over.

Todays Portrait Is: Stephen Graham.

No comments: