hi

hi

Thursday, April 28, 2011

wiped

Uhg. So totally wiped out. Woke up at 1:30pm. Yeah. I think I might be getting sick. All the stress and underlying adrenaline that was pushing me forward is dissipating and now I'm totally exhausted. Gaaah. Got to school at 3:00 for Petra's thesis proposal. It is weird how short these focus week proposal and defenses seem now that I am done. No time at all and such short discussions.

Talked to DeAnn about traveling over the summer. Mentioned I might go to Utah and she suggested all these parks that I can't remember the names of. Then I went to Madeline's defense.

Her story illustrations look quite lovely. Lots of work. And she defended the work quite well. Got through her talk clearly and concisely. She had some pretty tough questions though. About pitching stories and the hard tasks of being a story book artist. Still, she did it! Her family was there and we all had a nice chat while waiting for the panel to deliberate. Chatted with her little brother Jackson about Doctor Who. Madeline passed. Whoo! Everyone is passing.

I returned home. Did some shopping. Ate a big salad and had a glass of orange juice and some salami. Need my protein and veggies. I've been eating so irregularly and poorly. Now I'm likely to pass out soon. Tomorrow is a full day of defenses and proposals and then CELEBRATION!

Todays Portrait Is: Martin Freeman & Benedict Cumberbatch.

No comments: