hi

hi

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

my tummy, and my esquire subscription, has issues

Uhg. My stomach is at war with me today. Not sure if it is just unhappy in general, or if it isn't fond of the yogurt and flax seed oil. Was going to sleep in my then my stomach told me to get out of bed. Hmmn. My tummy issues persisted through the day. Maybe it is nerves, as tomorrow is my actual first day of school. My vacation is over. Dunzo. Finished.

Walked to Fred Meyer's to get ourselves some toilet paper. I always get the largest kind available because I don't like having to worry about toilet paper. I like knowing that we are set for two months, instead of it having to be something to constantly buy and risk running out. Also got some misc cleaning supplies. I'm really getting into Game of Thrones now. A bunch of stuff suddenly happened and I'm like "daaang". I don't think I'd have the patience to read it, because fantasy stuff is always a bit of a challenge, but listening it is wonderful.

I lounged and read for a bit as well. Enjoyed some tea and toast. It is good to get away from the computer.

I've been enlisted to educate some high school art honors people in learning silk screening. I'll give them a little demo one of these days. How cool is that? It is volunteer, but I don't mind. Something I can lob on my resume "helped spread the good gospel of silk screen".

The print portfolio proof is due Friday. I might back out of the portfolio. I'll see if I can bash my head against the sketch board and come up with something cool tomorrow. It snuck up on me.

I've been feeling tired all day. I think that is what happens when you over dose on sleep. Even though I've been setting my alarm for 9am every morning. I still rest too much. Now lets see if I can get out of bed tomorrow. 11am class. Eep. I think I'll tuck in to bed soon, read read read, and then sleep.

I'm really powering through Bad Marie. Good read. Thanks Nate and Rubie!

Todays Portrait Is: Isaiah Sherman.

No comments: