hi

hi

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

errand runners/cabinet getters

Oatmeal and tea for breakfast. Whee!

At near three Dad and I went into town to run errands. First stop was the dump. Since we are good recyclers, a weekly trash pick up hasn't been necessary. Cheaper to take full cans now and then, than pay for the service. After the dump we went to Joann's so I could use my coupon and get backing and batting and border fabric. Then we ran to Costco for drinks and cheese and mochi ice cream. Mmm. We had some hot dogs as well. It was quite a nice day.

On the way back we stopped by Kristen's and picked up a cabinet and table to bring down with us to Portland. And some boxes and bags and things. If dad says there is enough room for all our stuff in the bed of the truck, there is enough room in the bed of the truck. I just have a suitcase, my bike, mattress and boxspring, and some books. Some of that (not the bike) can go in the back seat with me. It will all get sorted out. I'm sure if dad thought none of it would fit, he would have said so.

Anyway, we went back and put the mochi in the freezer. Ma came home and we got the mail. They watched a Yahoo Serious movie and I watched a few episodes of The IT Crowd. Dinner was chicken, potatoes, and beans. The chicken was a bit dry from being reheated so many times.

Tomorrow I have to pack! And finish my quilts! And pack! Ahhh going to be in a new apartment in just a few days!

No comments: