hi

hi

Thursday, August 5, 2010

burgerday

In 24 hours I'll be sleeping in a bed in a new apartment and I will be there for 10 months at the least. Wooooah.

Anyway. Got up. Toast and tea. Ma went to work. I chilled. Dad organized stuff around in the truck and all that. I finished another quilt (the Amish Shadow one, it looks good though I need to lint roller it). No pictures at this moment. Got another one pinned (the pinwheel). I had just enough batting and backing for it. Barely had to cut it down at all.

Dad made burgers for lunch and mom brought burgers home for dinner. Good thing I was wearing my burger shirt.

The finale of So You Think You Can Dance had some amazing routines. I voted for Lauren, mom voted for Robert. Kent was good as well. I smacked a hella huge mosquito while we were watching. It splatted blood. Ha!

Anyway, we watched Work of Art afterwards and laughed heartily. Ma went to bed and I finally got on with my packing. It is really just clothes and books and toiletries. I didn't have a whole arsenal of art supplies or anything of that sort. Most everything is packed up and almost ready to plop in the truck save for: cookies, plants, fabric, quilts, and mattress. Ohh I can't wait to go to Ikea!

No comments: