hi

hi

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

week has barely started...

It is only Tuesday but I'm totally dead right now. Blehth.

We only did two poses in The Figure. Two loooong poses. One hour each. Took a while to get started and had a longish break. I'm pretty satisfied with both of the drawings, it just is exhausting to draw that much. My legs were paining and it was only 11am. I had a full day of printing ahead of me.

JP was sick so I had to figure out the printing on my own. Well, Matt (other Matt) helped me a lot. And it worked perfectly! Got some nice quality prints of my sketchbook drawings, just ready to be put on a screen. Which I did. Two screens with emulsion and exposed images ready to be printed by 1pm.

Went to Safeway for lunch. This guy got the last of the baked potato and bacon soup right before me. He just greedily poured it all into a large container and was all "ha ha, that is the last of it". Boo! But turns out the corn dog, plus potato wedges, plus small soda meal is only 1.99. So I gave that a shot. I was surprised at the size of the small soda. Looked more like a medium. The corn dog was tasty as well. Mmm chomp chomp.

Cut down my paper. Got some nicer paper from Christy, stuff that was leftover from the poster project. Cut it in half by accident. I needed to cut it into 11" slices, but when I cut it into 20"...well I went from getting six zines a sheet to four. Damn. Oh well. I'll think through it more next time.

The printing took about an hour longer than I had expected. 100 two sided zines takes TIME. Lots of it. Lots of time on my feet. My legs hurt so bad, and I got quite hungry. I folded and stapled a couple, but saved the rest for later tonight.

Ordered some hot wings when I got back. Really need to go food shopping, I keep eating out. Ate them while watching Glee.

Folded my zines while watching Treme and Lost.

Listened to This American Life while painting my puppet white as a base coat.
So very tired...

The zine looks great though. Can't wait to staple and hand them out.

No comments: