hi

hi

Monday, April 5, 2010

week starts

Wowie zowie, anti histamines are great but it doesn't do a busy person good to be knocked out.

We got into Heidegger, unfortunately I am currently behind in the Existentialist Phenomenology readings. Apparently one way to irk a biologist is to ask them to define life. It was a class spent talking about defining Is and how the definition of Is Is isn't a good one because it needs a definition to define the word so you can't use the word because there is no definition. Also we talked about how no one field is better than another, the only difference is exactness, and so people in more exact fields like math may think themselves higher up than artists. Or whatever.

Then I went into the library and dozed on and off for about two and a half hours. Every time I woke up, I shifted so I was facing the other way, and nodded off again.

Then I finished BOTH of my Homeland readings. Both were about bears. And I finished Far Arden. Good comic, though it took a different turn than what I was expecting.

Yoga took place at 5:30 today. Not retaining as much of the tension in my back as I did a few days ago, and the pain in my leg went away.

Hovered around Lacey when she was working on her thesis. Went home. Colored eggs. Made a list of my final projects for the semester. Can't believe it is final projects list time already! AHhhhh!! Drew out something for Homeland. Tomorrow I'll see if I can get it printed. There will be a lot of coloring in tomorrow. Bye bye all my charcoal.

No comments: