hi

hi

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

mmm dreams

Not quite sure what we talked about in class. My mind wandered, and every time I tried to focus it wasn't in a place that I understood. Yeah.

Documented my bandanas in the library. Sorted through the pictures and resized a few. That took a while.

Sat on the couches and finished off my burrito. Talked to Dominic. Read Ecotopia. Took a nap. The nap turned into sleep, with dreams and everything, and I slept through the first half hour of yoga. Oops.

Still went to yoga. Got some stretching, but none of the good warm up stuff. Oh well.

Went back to the computer lab and worked on a basic art resume. Shows, collaborations, experience, etc. I know I'm forgetting some shows, so as I remember, I'll add (I have a print out).

Bought some flour for more papier mache and some soap.

Watched House and an episode of The Inbetweeners. Laundry. Drew stencils for leave behind (that is, an image I leave behind at art interviews, as a memento). Tried out my new ink. It dries light, but it seems like it will be good for washes.

The problem with sleeping during the day, is that when it is 1am you don't feel all that tired. Bah.

No comments: