hi

hi

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

voorhiiiiies

Figure drawing was long poses again. We had two models, both of them fidgety.

Watched a video about these puppets playing the ukulele. Uhhhg so much to do on my puppet! I just noticed the shrinking of the papier mache made it go into a oval shape, not a circle. Damn. Oh well.

Had a productive silk screen day. Got my four color leave behind done in the 11-3pm block of time. Three colors on the front, one on the back. I'll scan them later.

For lunch I went to the Frying Scotsman. Splurged on some halibut. Went back to the print lab and scarfed it.

After that, I printed on two more bits of fabric. So now my bandana, once I sew t, will come in brown, blue and red! The latter two will be white ink. White is hard to print with. It dries really fast. I removed the stencil all together because it was clogging my screen. Easy enough to redo.

Finished at five. Karen and I went to Yur's. I just had a couple Sprites, didn't feel like drinking. Girl chatted. Ya know, girl chat. Messed around on the internet.

Went home. Glee! Lost! Justified!

Now time to read Ecotopia.

Semester be over please? No? Arrgghh.

Oh, I also entered two drawings into the Carey's prize and one into the Voorhie's. If I win, I get money! And not scholarship money, cold hard cash money. Whoo!

No comments: