hi

hi

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

wednes-wait tuesday

Almost done with my paper about Rich Hall, a man so pretty that he became the inspiration for Moe Szyslak from The Simpsons. It is for History of Laughter.

Monotype! Took the shuttle to school. Skipped breakfast because I knew we were having waffles. Phil was late with the batter so we started in on our end of year portfolio sumups. We picked five or six things and spread them out and we looked and commented. Patsy brought her pet bird Bruno in. He was a nice bird.

Phil showed at 11:30 and at noon we had an early lunch. I goggled my chocolate chip waffle right down and had a glass of both apple and orange juice. Yum. Talked to Lacey and Jay a little during lunch, but mostly say with the Monotype crew and chatted. BT came in during the break. That was nice.

Rest of the reviews went well. After that, we printed shirts! You can print monotypes on 100% cotton shirts and the resolution is beautiful. Ma gave me four shirts over Thanksgiving break and I printed them all. One of them I used a circular plexi plate and did a self portrait. It is of me with two thumbs up and it says my name. It is way awesome.

Got out of there at around 5:20. Printed my train ticket barcode. Caught the streetcar back. Went to Safeway and got a bag of white rice for the burrito potluck tomorrow.

Relaxed. Ate dinner. Watched about five episodes of QI and sketched all of my illustration final pieces. Five little illustrations of Stephen Fry in total. Need some touchups, but it probably won't take that long. And coloring them will be a breeze. Probably won't take more than an hour. Which means I can nap hardcore between History of Print and Yoga. I'll need it because I have to get up in about four hours. Damn.

No comments: