hi

hi

Thursday, December 17, 2009

redo

AHhhgg damn lack of sleep. Peeled myself out of bed and got to school. Printed my paper. In class we watched Dr. Strangelove. I have only seen it once before and really did not appreciate how well crafted a film it truly is. Ate lots of pastry. Mmm.

We were dismissed early. Chatted up the fine folk in the library and then went to History of Print. We presented our portfolios. I went first. The majority of people just edited a cigar box. Some people made envelopes. Some decorated resume boxes. Morgan actually bound his. People had seen my box last week, so it wasn't so impressive. Then it was burrito potluck time! Cherish's Spanish rice was favored. Danielle brought meat. Daniel made drinks. All in all, it was delicious. Sat around chatting till 2.

Daniel and I walked down to Floating World Comics. I picked up my much neglected box (Jason the owner still remembers me, whee) as well as another volume that came with a good recommendation. There goes my art sale money.

It was rainy but I was overheated from my many layers. Had a good talk with Daniel, and then I finally passed out in the library for two hours. I woke up to find that yoga was cancelled. Damn.

It took a lot longer to paint my final pieces. So probably for the best that I didn't have yoga. I had to redo one entirely because the ink smeared. But it looks better. Don't know how I feel about them.

Last day tomorrow. This semester went by so fast.

Happy Birthday Auntie Celia! (as it is 1:45am, it is the day of her birthday).

No comments: