hi

hi

Friday, December 18, 2009

back to beck

Slept in, but still set an alarm for 10:45. Didn't want to roll out of bed at noon and rush to get things packed.

I had to leave behind the print portfolio. Run out of room in my bag so quick. I think I am packing light but it doesn't turn out that way.

Katie gave me a ride to the station. It was so effortless and wonderful. Just drove down, swung around the front, and dropped me off. No heaving of luggage and heavy sweating from my backpack. Got my ticket. Checked my bag. Got my seat assignment. No biggie at all.

When I got on the train, I realized that I had left behind my Audio Technicas aka my headphones. Dang. Oh well, the movie was Polar Express. I napped for 2/3 of the ride. Ate a hot dog. Cassi was on the train in the car behind me. The lady I sat next to, her son is a comic artist and makes good money doing it. He pencils and his wife inks. How lovely.

The train was late. I saw mom and dad standing as the train scooted in. They had just come from burying Grandma Pedersen. The memorial will be after Christmas.

Stopped by McDonald's because I was hungry. Stopped by Ralph's Red Apple for some food stuffs. Went home. Dad went to sleep. I editioned my Christmas Print. Mom and I got in the hot tub for half an hour. Then it was time to retire. Tomorrow is Port Townsend. Scrooged Matinee!

No comments: