hi

hi

Monday, December 14, 2009

monday

Felt dreary and tired all damn day long. Under four hours of sleep is NOT GOOD.

Got up, went to school with Katie. Had to wait for a critique break to go to the flat files in Illustration 815A. Got my work. Went to library. Got camera and tripod. Documented! Photos are not ideal, but they go a lot faster than scanning everything (if you have odd sized things that won't fit in a flatbed scanner).

I had an hour between getting my stuff on homeroom (the website set up for my school) and the start of class. So I sat at a table and put my head down.

We had a speedy critique. Went through the pieces. Bam bam bam bam. I got a good critique. Actually, everyone had a good critique. A lot of good work went up. Robyn used her hand writing for her own font, so that was nice.

I just chilled in the library while waiting for our final review with Daniella and Sara. Ate a bagel.

My review went well. Just spread out my art and talked.

After I chatted with Darya and Front Desk Doug. Sort of delirious ranting and jokes. It was a good time. Walked to Rite Aid. My favorite kind of lipstick was 40% off, so I grabbed a new shade. "Keep Blushing". I can't wait to use it. And a thing of deep burgundy nail polish. I felt like treating myself to some girly whatnots ya know? Maybe I shouldn't wander the streets when I'm exhausted. I finally retired to the library, and after chatting with Amanda, I took a two hour nap.

Yoga got my blood going with some more upside down stuff and hip openers. I bought some chocolate chips for class tomorrow and caught the streetcar back.

Adam is spending the night before he jets off to Kansas City to pick up my sassy girl Karen. He made us hamburger helper esque dinner with hash browns. I ate two servings. So starved for a big, protein meal. It was perfect. We watched Community. Love that show.

Too tired to be productive (I don't know how people manage all nighters). I'll be productive tomorrow. Goal is to get everything drawn. I have 7+ hours to do it, and write a paper, but ehh. I'm not so worried and stressed.

No comments: