hi

hi

Thursday, December 31, 2009

party like its 2010

Finally, a day where I was allowed to sleep in. Got a call from Karen saying she would be by to pick me up around 3ish. Plenty of time to finish up my packing.

Came downstairs to find mom had finished my packing for me. Good times.

Breakfast was some wraps that Rubie made, more of a lunch really. They were delicious! Shrimp and vegetables. Very delicious.

The family played Blokus. I lost pretty decisively in both rounds. Oh well. Karen came right on time. I gave her a mini tour of the house and property. She agreed that it really was the middle of nowhere. We sat for burgers and then we piled all my things into her car. Nathan and Rubie departed at the same time.

The ride to Portland went really fast. We had good conversation and really caught up. I've missed my sassy girl since she has been in Kansas City. It was horribly rainy for about half the trip, but Portland is quite fair now.

We three girls got on our party clothes and party makeup. We are going to a shindig at the twins, Kurt and Cody. It should be fun. Blogging now so that I don't attempt it at 2:00am. All the public transit is free tonight to encourage safe transit. How nice!

No comments: