hi

hi

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

three down, one to go!!

Argh, was going to go to bed and then remembered I had to write an entry.

Back to the grind. The pre-lunch chunk of class was spent reading some of our better poems and looking at our pieces. From now on in class, it is just work on final project. Need to get my USB back from Katie so I won't be working off of emailed files.

I went straight to the print lab and got in some quality printing during lunch, when no one was around. Got all the green boots in. They dried only semi opaque, but I think when I finish, they will all tie nicely together. Then I went to Chiptole and ate a steak burrito during class. Talked to Sarah about how to expand my short story. Kind of sat around for class. Sketched a little, mostly chatted with Danny. Talked with Danielle about my final project. Scanned my reading response images and typed up my responses. Apparently there were only two turned in last class, and I was one of the ones who did.

After class, I printed the red umbrella. Cherish is really excited about her fancy dress birthday party, as am I. Finished that printing with time to spare, and I used that time to apply emulsion onto my print for the print exchange. Then yoga time!

Fawn is out of town, so her friend Bonnie took over teaching. She sounds so much like Winona Ryder. She was an intense teacher and most of the poses were way too hard for me to sustain. I've appeared to have gotten worse at Yoga, now that I have been doing it twice a week. Still I tried.

After yoga I exposed the emulsion on the screen and washed out the drawing fluid. It didn't wash out as well as I would have liked. Still, I will continue with it.

It was a painful ride home. Liz stopped over and hung out with Katie for a bit, who made us all delicious hot cocoa. I relaxed and watched House and Lie To Me. When I got up for a between show intermission, my back had a bad spasm. Eventually it sorted itself out. Yoga is supposed to make me stronger, not injure my body.

No comments: