hi

hi

Friday, November 27, 2009

family & food

Turkey day. Mmm.

Threw my clothes in the laundry and ate a piece of french toast and some bacon. We all got in the hot tub before leaving. Ma, Pa, Bro, and Sis. Every few minutes someone would say, "rotate!" and we would trade seats. Got some fresh clothes on and off we went. Nathan let me play Patapon on his PSP portable gaming system.

Our Thanksgiving was to be had at the house of Grandma and Grandpa Spencer. No Rubie. Straight in the door, they asked where she was. Heh. Grandpa made root beer. It was quite tasty and went well with some ice cream. Dinner had all the classics: gravy, cranberries, mashed potatoes, salad, and of course turkey. I had good portions of what I liked and was well fed. The taters came from our garden and were very good. Quite cozy family meal. Talked about old memories and all that.

We left early to visit Grandpa Pedersen and Celia. Grandma is now resigned to the bed, but she still has a sweet spirit. She responded and ate well from a plate of leftovers.

Nathan and I got in the hot tub when we got home. Mostly had a soak because I think the jets have been hurting my back. Played more Patapon while Ma, Nate, and I watched Night at the Museum on television.

Staying up catching up on So You Think You Can Dance and QI. Tomorrow I will make my box!

No comments: