hi

hi

Sunday, November 29, 2009

art spy!

Got downstairs before noon today. Dad made me breakfast. Digested a little, and then it was off to the garage to work on my box for History of Print.

Dad had gotten a jump on it, but I helped measure and sand the pieces. He lost a piece to his table saw and had to use a magnet in the pile of sawdust to fish it out. He never recovered it, but found a nice drill bit. There was a replacement part, so all was well.

Our break turned into finishing for the day. Hot tub. Burger. Internet. Then Celia came over and we went in the hot tub again. Then she, mom, and I played Settlers of Catan: Seafarers. The expansion makes it really hard to get a few items needed for settlements. Mom won, with me second and Celia third.

After Auntie C left, mom and I watched two episodes of QI. The Families one and the Film & Fame episode. The latter is particularly funny. Then it was bed time. Have to get up early to finish the box. Not that I am going to bed at a totally decent hour either. Watched a neat documentary about Nazis looting art and Rose Valland, who kept a record of all the theft right under the nose of the Germans.

No comments: