hi

hi

Sunday, September 20, 2009

oops, forgot about that other assignment

Got my two other paintings done. I could not find the photo of the apple press so I had to wing it from my imagination. It looks about right. I'm banking that no one else knows exactly what they look like. Heh. Halfway through the large painting, I remembered that trees are green and not brown. Thankfully the brown and green looks pretty good and probably a lot better than if they were solid green.

Morning was free pancakes at the RA's. I'm convinced that only fathers know how to make pancakes. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth but they were rather chewy. And there was no butter. Met some of the freshmen (or as we call them at PNCA "foundation"). Then it was work work work!

I'm writing now, in the event that the Internet goes kablooey again. They say they are working on it, but I don't really believe them that much.

Working on my memoir. More like staring at it and not knowing what to add to the crummy thing. When she first introduced it, I thought it would be the final project. You know, something after we have had a lot of practice writing. But some say it is easier to write a lot than a little. Still, it is a big chunk of writing. I don't really want to deeply analyze events, but it seems like I have to.

Remembered I had a Lyn Ward writing/drawing response due as well. Way too slacker this break. Hopefully I'll get into the rhythm soon. Another week or so.

No comments: