hi

hi

Saturday, September 26, 2009

bad jokes and party boys

I didn't eat a tuna fish sandwich today. I know you guys were looking forward to it, but I didn't.

I was sifting through my anthropology books and got caught up and started reading about parallel cousins. Some cultures divide relationships up depending if your cousin is your mother's sister's kid or your mother's brother's kid. Very interesting. The Trobrianders are on my list.

The net went down for a few hours.

Katie and I went to Leaky Roof for another $3 cheeseburger and soda pop. We want to become regulars there so that when we show up, we can just say that we are having the usual.

Tom had his going away party tonight at Red Cap. He is going to Kansas City, just like Karen. The whole Katie's Crew was there. Phia, Casey, Death Luke, Other Luke, Miranda, Brandon. Tom's boyfriend was there and we talked about Kansas City. Lots of nice people there. The only problem with a gay bar is that there are so many cute boys but it's pointless to hit on them. But at least they are nicer. I only ordered drinks during the $1 well drink hour. Not strong, but still they were cheap. Talked with Casey, talked with Joel, talked with lots of the gang. I separated at around 12:45. I didn't feel up to the final call party. Still, have to stay awake so I can let Katie in.

Bought Gasoline before the gathering. Powell's is two blocks from Red Cap. I'm so excited to read it, it looks really good.

No comments: