hi

hi

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

good ol

Almost went to bed without writing. Oops. Don’t have much to say today though. Mostly watched HBO shows.

Breakfast was a hash brown cheese vegetable mix. Tasty. Dinner was pizza. Also tasty.

Picked up my keys. They changed the locks so I had to exchange for fresh ones.

At 9:40, I went to Diana’s. She, Karen, and I were going to get together and go see District 9. Karen arrived just in time.

It was a fine walk to Pioneer Place. We passed through a pack of drippy looking teens.

District 9 is really good. Paced wonderfully, well acted, good effects that are also not trying too hard. The metaphor of the whole movie is really obvious but of course, still executed brilliantly. Highly recommended, even though quite a few people get violently splattered.

It was a lovely night walk. I only hung out for a little bit. Traded Dar! And Otto Zeplin for Scott Pilgrim. Good ol’ Diana with the good comic stuff.

No comments: