hi

hi

Saturday, August 22, 2009

good kitty

Katie says that I misrepresent Luna with my art and the photos I post of her. So here are some pictures of Luna looking small and fluffy and sweet (as opposed to fat and angry):




Finish Time Traveller's Wife today. The last 50 pages were just reading the inevitable. While sad, it was not that interesting. Defiantly has a better first half than second. Can't wait to dive into my new book!

Watched TV, slept in. Did not have any real adventures. Bought some chocolate milk. Gabe is working on moving out. He'll also be gone all of October on a job in California.

Katie's friend Amanda was over. I read from my book about foreign words. I'm excited for Sunday afternoon. That's when Katie and I are going to see Inglorious Basterds! I need to work Thirst into my schedule as well. One week left of summer.

I filled my tire up with air to avoid damaging the tire (as per dad's suggestion).

No comments: