hi

hi

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

heat continues

800 entries! Whoo whooo!

At around 2, J texted me asking if I wanted to enjoy a few hours of A/C with her. The only stipulation was that we would be seeing The Ugly Truth. At free, the price was right. It was predictable. Had a few good moments but it wasn't anything great. Gerard Butler's biceps were probably the best past (next to Gerard Butler himself). Tomorrow J and I are going to see 500 Days of Summer. Another movie about love all though I think this one will be actually good.

Still, it's always nice to get out of the house and see a friend.

Afterwards I went to school to touch up the Cordia portrait. It didn't reproduce quite as nice. The Macs in the lab had HUGE screens. Gigantic. Never seen one so big. Just a total DAANNG experience. It was also nice and cool. Still, I had to leave.

Lots of bicyclists out today. Saw a shirtless one. Smiled at him. He smiled back. He was wearing a helmet and looked like he actually washed his clothes (well his shorts at least, who knows what state his shirts are in). My kind of Portland biker.

Watched Torchwood. Gabe, Katie, and I went threesies on a Bellagio's pizza. We got half butchers block and half mother earth. Aka half MEAATTT and half artichoke and garlic and la la la. It was good. Uhg. So hot.

Mummy, when is a good time for me to come home?

No comments: