hi

hi

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

working 11 to 8:15.

The print lab was crowded yet still functional. Everyone was in different cycles and occupied different parts of the room. Still it was busy. Lots of trouble shooting. Lots of "egads, why is it not printing right" and so on. I on the other hand was almost done and not having really any issues, having had to sort them out a week ago. I drew on my screen and while that was drying I mixed up the jade green. I should have started fresh and made it opaque so that it would layer less suspiciously on top of the other layers. Oh well, my bad. It still looks good. Got the emulsion on it and exposed it with Patsy's at the same time right before lunch. Set the puppy out to dry and went to Quizno's.

Comic club had a small turnout. I introduced the pictionary telephone game. It isn't that hard to explain? I made a tiny little speech bubble flyer to canvas the school with in interesting spots (a flyer away from flyers draws more attention than one amid the rest).

Printing went quick but I got so speedy I got a little sloppy and the last layer was more crooked than it should have been. I could have had more lined up correctly but I didn't I got sloppy. Oh well. The two color edition turned out nice. Gave one to Madeline. Her litho is looking purdy. I introduced her to the curved wood used to rest your hand when drawing. She was happy about that.

Read and internetted while waiting for Yoga. I did fairly well in yoga despite being two weeks out of it. I was a little tight but the twists did me good. I scarfed the rest of my Quizno's after.

It was raining heavily all day. I had my rain pants with me and they served me well on the ride to school (which I did with Karen who was leaving at the same time. Very fun. She is a semi-fair weather biker now! Go her!). When I left the school, at 8:45pm, it was dry! Dry dry dry! Hurray.

Now I'm decompressing and assessing all that I have to do tomorrow.

Oh, also gave Dominic one of the two color prints. And Serenity. They are going fast.

1 comment:

Seiji said...

Let's see the t-shirts!!