hi

hi

Monday, March 30, 2009

people need to wash their hands

Okie doke! Back to it and I'm feeling fine. I wore a skirt and it was chilly. Figures. Still, I looked good.

Joe has the flu! Again! Poor fella. We went over our sketches and had time in class to refine our ideas. Mine were generally well received, it probably helped that I had a range. Kevin amazes me every time he whips out his sketches. Boys got talent. Dominic is doing some flowerflage. Like camouflage but with flowers. Gabe found some Quiznos coupons so I used one for my lunch. $2 off a large! Hooyah! Sat with Madeline and Leah and Kody in the library. Talked about au juice sauce and where it comes from.

Joe and Farel's buddy Zachary Baldus came in to show us his stuff and give us an assignment. He is being recruited as a new teacher in the illustration program so this is giving him a little test run. We have a week and a bit to do a flyer for a theme party. I have ideas. In true Illustration Major fashion, once it was clear nothing more was going down everyone took off at 4:10. Dominic and I hung around and chatted with Zachary. Never hurts to make connections.

Then that was that. Watched movies. Read book. Worked on sketches. Had to prepare my own dinner as Gabe is off at his parents. Wahh!!

Tomorrow is math and student council and digital painting (if Joe isn't too sick). Also will work on my silk screen. Get ahead! That is my goal. Whooo!

No comments: