hi

hi

Sunday, March 29, 2009

taking notes

Threw myself at my sketches and script for one last push through the dredges of Spring Break. Got a few more lines of dialogue. Just pushing through it. It isn't so bad. It really is the hardest part. I could probably get all the inking and panels done in a week if I could just get this SCRIPT FINISHED ARGGGHH!! Yeah. Doing that.

Sat for hours with movies and TV playing while I sketched out some ideas and looked at art books. I'm so over thinking this project. Just thinking and thinking. Forcing ideas. It isn't fresh anymore. But I did get a cool character out of it.

I woke up early again. Freaking whiskey sour. I wanna sleep in!! Well it will help me get to bed right tonight.

Gabe made claw chowder but I'm not a chowder type. Also Katie started feeling ill so maybe it was for the best I didn't have any. It has been fun this spring break, just the three of us lounging about. It hasn't been fun having to be cared for when I was really really really sick.

Have some nice sketches. I feel fairly confidant about it. Back to the school stuff tomorrow! Holla! I have to crank out some stuff because I'll be up in Seattle this weekend. I'm ahead in the printing which is the most labor intensive part (it also requires me to be there). So printing is school dependant, and if I can get the script finished I can print that out and do the thumbnails wherever.

No comments: