hi

hi

Monday, November 24, 2008

little green plant

My apartment looks so empty now that it is cleaner. Still has a way to go but it should be tidy enough (or tidy compared but still dirty).

Today was not so productive. A lot of time was spent being overwhelmed and not doing a thing about it. I am giving up on papier mache and going to buy some clay with which to make molds out of. I've done that before. Just going to make molds, poor plaster into them, and then peel the pieces out. It should take less time than this papier mache whatever. Tomorrow I am buying some clay. And painting because my painting is at school. No clue what the background is going to be, maybe I should just try to edit out the blips that happened.

Essay was...barely considered. Very bad of me but like I said, unproductive. It's that lethargy again. Bad bad bad.

Cece had been knocking over my jade plant and not telling me. Now it has lost a lot of soil and seems to be near death. I hope I can bring it back, I don't want my luck to die with it (as the legend goes with jade plants).

No comments: